Monday, October 4, 2010

3?aK Episode 44: Blaze Ya Dead Homie

Back in 2007, when I was the music writer for College Times, Kip Winger blew me off for an interview because he was on “vocal lockdown.” I didn’t want to see the questions I’d prepared go to waste, so for the next year, I asked everyone I interviewed if they’d be willing to get into character and answer the following “Three Questions as Kip.”

If you're new to 3?aK and want a more detailed history of how this project came to be, click here.

OK, now that you're up to speed, let's get on with the show. Playing the role of Kip Winger for this installment of 3?aK will be zombie rapper Blaze Ya Dead Homie.



3?aK Episode 44: Blaze Ya Dead Homie

1. We've already seen disco and '80s synth pop make comebacks. Do you think a hair metal renaissance is right around the corner?

Oh, it’s definitely gonna happen. Me and Poison and all the fellas, Ratt, we’re gonna be out there rockin’ and rollin’ real tough, throwin’ our hair around.

2. Can you let our readers in on your secret to maintaining the perfect 5 o'clock shadow?

Oh, it’s just, uh, staying in contact with Jon Bon Jovi often. That’s it, that’s it. I just need to talk to JBJ.

3. What have you been up to for the last 15 years?

Suckin’ on this rock, crack pipe. It’s like, fuck it, man. It’s my new woman. Been in love with her for a little while. I don’t know. It’s crazy. I’m sorry, I mean, if I had an extra hit, I would let you hit it. No, come again, I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t even let you hit it, man. I love my crack too much.


Go to Episode 45.

No comments:

Post a Comment